This property is located in close proximity to both College of Charleston and the Medical University of South Carolina in the heart of downtown Charleston. With spacious bedrooms and private bathrooms this is an ideal rental for those that enjoy their privacy. This home was originally built in the early 1900′s. It has many historic features including 3 fire places and many beautiful heart pine beams. Our renovation has resulted in this 5-bedroom 4-bath apartment with a loft that over looks the living area and exposed heart pine beams and rents for $5,000 per month. It has many unique architectural features consistent with the restoration of a category 4 historic structure. This is a complete renovation, which ensured that building specifications exceeded current building code requirements and the building is completely energy efficient.
For more information on this property please contact us via email or phone.
This unit contains many amenities that are listed below:
- Newly Constructed Apartment (one 5-bedroom & 4 bath)
- Spacious Bedrooms w/ Private Baths
- Located Just Blocks From MUSC and C of C in Cannonborough/Elliotborough Surrounded by Local Restaurants, Businesses and Coffee Shops.
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package Including:
- Oven/Gas Range/Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal
- Custom Cabinetry w/ Granite Counter Tops
- Off Street Parking
- Large Porch with Green Space
- Interior Loft Overlooking Kitchen and Living Area
- Fully Insulated Walls w/ Energy Efficient Mechanical Systems and Renai Tank-less Water Heaters to Lower Utility Costs
- Three Beautiful Original Masonry Fireplaces